These Farm Heroes Saga Cheats and Tips will tell you how to beat Farm Heroes Saga level 40.
The goal of level 40 of Farm Heroes Saga is to collect 3 chicks, 40 orange carrots, 15 green apples and 15 red strawberries in 28 moves.
Farm Heroes Saga Level 40
Tip #1: Form only as many chick combinations as you need.
- In this level, you need to get 3 chick combinations. While this may seem daunting, many eggs drop from the top of the board. Be careful not to get too excited and form more chick combinations than you need.
- When a chick egg drops, it must be cleared twice before counting as a resource. The first 3-egg combination cracks the egg and the second combination hatches the chick and collects it as a resource.
- The board, also supplies you with hatched eggs that are stuck in the ice blocks. Try to crack the ice blocks and get the hatched eggs out to combine with others. This will help you to use your moves efficiently.
- If you are running out of moves and still need to collect a chick, use the shovel booster. The shovel booster can help you to hatch one of the chick’s eggs while conserving moves.
- The easiest way to collect chicks is to make one cracked egg and match it next to the frozen cracked eggs that are in a square shape in the middle of the board.
- You can hatch two chicks with just making 2 crack eggs because of the frozen square of cracked eggs in the middle.