These Farm Heroes Saga Cheats and Tips will tell you how to beat Farm Heroes Saga level 38. The goal of this level is to gather four flowers, two chicks, fifteen red strawberries, and fifteen yellow suns in the span of 30 moves.
Farm Heroes Saga Level 38
Tip #1: Concentrate on the flowers, then eggs.
- Flowers and chicks are the two hardest cropsies to gather in Farm Heroes Saga level 38, so concentrate your efforts on harvesting them first.
- Flowers can be opened by matching eggs next to them, so try to maximize your available turns by advancing both at once.
- If you can’t make an eggs match next to a flower, try to make yellow sun or red strawberry matches next to the flowers to at make a den’t in your quota.
- But, a lot of eggs fall into play in this level, so making an egg match next to a flower is not too difficult.
- You want to get rid of the flowers first because they can’t move and block other cropsies from falling down the board further.
- It is frustrating when cropsies get caught on top of the flowers, so getting them out of the way is a priority.