These Farm Heroes Saga Cheats and Tips will tell you how to beat Farm Heroes Saga Level 115 .The goal of Farm Heroes Saga Level 115 is to gather 5 rotten eggs, 40 Water drops, 50 Purple Onions, and 50 Orange Carrots in 45 moves.
Farm Heroes Saga Level 115
1. Make Matches Next to the Water Buckets
- You’re going to need to make matches by the water buckets. Making matches by the water buckets will allow you to create water drops.
- You need a lot of water drops on the board to make big matches because you need to collect 40 water drops in all. In this level, you can’t count on water drops to fall from the top of the board, so everything is riding on your ability to make matches next to the buckets.
- Horizontal matches will be three (or more!) times more helpful than vertical ones. These matches will fill multiple buckets at once, decreasing the number of matches you’ll need to make in order to complete the objective.
- Try to make matches of the cropsies you need to collect next to the water buckets. This will kill two birds with one stone by helping collect two of your orders at the same time.
- Since you don’t need to worry about grumpy cropsies in this level, go nuts! The more matches you make next to the buckets, the better your chance of triggering cascading matches when more water flows into the board.
- This may temporarily impede your ability to hatch dragons. Don’t worry too much about this (see next page).