These Farm Heroes Saga Cheats and Tips will tell you how to beat Farm Heroes Saga Level 114. For Farm Heroes Saga Level 114, you must collect 2 green dragons, 40 purple onions, and 40 orange carrots with just 28 moves.
Farm Heroes Saga Level 114
1. Make Matches Where You See Green Patches
- When it comes to matching purple onions and orange carrots, you need a lot with just the 40 moves you are given.
- The best way to accumulate more in a short amount of moves–without using boosters–is by making matches in one of the twelve green patches on the board. When you are able to create matches on the patches of grass, bonuses will be attached to any of the cropsies that are used on the green.
- In addition to that, the grass can also be used to turn grumpy cropsies into happy ones again. This way, you will receive positive points instead of a big fat zero.
- Note that, while normally very beneficial to cropsies, patches of grass do not have any positive or negative effect on eggs. Therefore, it’s best to remove eggs from these sections whenever possible so that other cropsies can drop in.
- If you notice any green apples or strawberries taking up a grassy square, remove it or drop it out of the space. These squares should be reserved only for cropsies that are essential for reaching 100% growth. Since apples and strawberries are non-essential, any bonuses they accumulate will be wasted.
- Outside of the above scenario, there’s not much reason for you to ever make an apple or strawberry match. The exception to this rule is if you’re trying to create a large match or cascade (or if you really have no other choice).