Magic beans are a nice way to get boosters, but nothing feels quite as good in the game of Farm Heroes Saga like a nice pile of gold. Gold can be used to do a lot of things the beans simply can’t, like passing through gates, buying extra boosters, etc. They’re the best currency in the game. So what do you do to stock up on gold bars?
- Seems obvious, but we might as well get it out of the way: you can buy as many of these as you want. If you only need a few gold bars, a 99 cent purchase gives you a full 10 of them.
- For the real gold bar fans out there, you can get 1257 of them for only 109.99 dollars! No one has to know, don’t be ashamed.
- Farm Heroes Saga generously starts its players with a 50 gold bars. If you want to use these to pass through obstacles, simply don’t use them to buy boosters! There are enough gold bars in the starting stipend alone to last through the complete game, if they are used frugally.
- Sometimes it’s best to simply recognize that morality is a false construct fabricated to keep the closed minded under societal control, and cheat like there’s no tomorrow. This is the only way around getting more gold bars unless you want to pay for them.
- Some websites like http://farmheroessagagetfreegoldbars.blogspot.com/ will give you programs to get free gold bars or lives without paying. A simple google search should do all the work for you. Do your research before you download one of these if you don’t want to get a computer virus!